SMC Assam, in its continuous endeavor of non-profit events ranging from 1st Assam Photo Walk to Earth Day Tree Plantation 2012 (in association with Regional Science Centre, Guwahati, Assam), is launching a Mobile Photography Contest 2012 starting this 19th August in accordance with the World Photography Day.
Contest is Open to All Indian Citizens. One can practically participate from anywhere. Just send us the entries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Slum Urban Life,
Human Movement and
Prizes to be won
1) Lenco – Clock With Radio + FB Ad credits worth Rs. 500 + Topup worth Rs. 500
2) Zebronics – USB Powered speaker + FB Ad credits worth Rs. 1000 + Topup worth Rs. 500
3) Pioneer – DVD Player
>> All the winners in 3 categories will get CERTIFICATES.
>> Winning photographs will be published in local Dailies along with on our Facebook page including our social media Partners Pages
>> Winning photographs will also be published on Enojri.com and thethumbprintmag.com
BTW Few More Prizes are Coming. Stay Tuned !!
Rules & Regulations:
1. Credentials: Each photograph should contain Photographer’s Name, Category submitted for and a Caption in the file name. Photographs should have the file name as Photographers’ Name_Category_Caption.
2. Submission: Photographs should be sent to our mail ID email@example.com or to be posted on our Facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/SMCAssam
3. Device: Photographs should be taken/clicked with mobile (cell) phone camera only. Photos taken with digital camera, SLRs will NOT be entertained.
4. Alteration/Edits: No alteration, No Resizing or No Edits are allowed for the entries. Use of software like Photoshop, Photomatrix etc. will lead to the rejection of the entry.
5. Format: Send the photograph as it is. Do not change the format of the photograph or resize them.
6. Judgement: Jury based and any decision by SMC Assam managing committee would be final. Jury for the competition includes reknown photographers of Assam.
7. Judicial: All judicial jurisdictions are limited to the territorial range of Gauhati High Court.
Entries Open from: 19th August, 2012.
Last Date of Submission: 10th September, 2012.
Now, grab your phone and get creative with that phone camera and win exciting techy prizes and hampers.
>> Technoguru : http://shop.technoguru.in/
>> Social Media Simplify : http://www.socialmediasimplify.com/
Partners : –
>> Electic Times : http://eclecticmag.com/
>> Janasadharan : http://janasadharan.in/
>> Adinor Sambad :
>> Seven Sisters Post : http://sevensisterspost.com/
>> Project BUG
>> The Thumb Print : http://thethumbprintmag.com/
P.S: If you don’t have a great Phone Camera, Don’t worry. Photographs will be judged on Composition, Framing, Subject, Appeal and Relevance.